24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service Schererville, IN
Have you ever needed HVAC service? If so, you know the importance of choosing a reputable heating and cooling company. All American HVAC is that company.
We are made up of a team of professionals with a combined experience of over 25 years, so you know you are getting the best care possible. We have served homes and businesses in Schererville for over 8 years.
We have certified technicians who can handle any job, from installation to repair to maintenance. In addition, we offer 24/7 emergency services, so you never have to worry about waiting around for help when your AC or furnace breaks down at the worst possible time.
All American HVAC in Schererville
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and thorough diagnostics before any projects are undertaken. We want to ensure that your HVAC system works properly before we start any work. So we thoroughly inspect your system’s parts and components before we even begin thinking about repairs.
You can trust us to provide lasting, affordable, and reliable solutions. And if, for any reason, we don’t live up to your expectations, there is no charge. We are that confident in our workmanship. We can help you with the following services.
Contact us online or call us at 219-600-3567 for free estimates on all our HVAC services in Schererville.
AC Repair Services in Schererville
Air conditioning repair is a job that requires expertise and experience. It’s not something you should take on yourself. If you are unsure what to look for when it comes to signs that your AC needs repair, here are some things you should watch out for.
The first thing to check is the temperature of the air coming out of the vents. If it’s warm or cold but not really comfortable, this could indicate a problem with your AC unit. Also, look for any unusual noises coming from your unit. If it sounds like something is grinding or rattling, this may be because of a clogged filter or dirty coils.
Another sign is if the unit starts to smell funny. If your home smells like burning wires or plastic, it’s possible that something has overheated in your system and needs replacing immediately.
Other signs to watch out for include:
- Your windows are fogged up even when the temperature is cool
- Water leaks from under the unit or around seams where pipes are connected
- Mold or mildew on the walls in your home
- Higher than normal electricity bill
Do any of these issues sound familiar? If so, it’s time to call the professionals at All American HVAC for AC repair. Our experts will come to your home and fix whatever may be wrong with your AC.
Whether it’s a blown fuse or something more serious, we will do the job. Our technicians are highly trained, experienced, and insured, so you can rest assured that they will do their best to keep your AC running smoothly.
If you need an AC repair service in Schererville, contact us today.
AC Installation Services in Schererville
For most of us, the summer season is a time of year to look forward to. We can enjoy spending more time outside and not worry about bundling up in our winter clothes or breaking out the space heater. But for those who live in Schererville, summers can also be a time of miserable heat, not just because of the weather.
If you are a Schererville resident experiencing some pretty unbearable heat this summer, we have just the solution for you — an air conditioning unit.
Air conditioning units are a great way to take the edge off those hot summer days. Here are some compelling reasons to install AC in your home or office.
- Keep your home or office at a consistent temperature all year round
- Make your home more energy efficient by reducing the cost of heating and cooling
- Save money on your utility bills by using less energy for air conditioning or heating
- Get rid of those pesky summer bugs that tend to fly around when it’s warm outside
- Improve air quality in your space by filtering out dust and pollen particles.
- Protect expensive furniture from damage caused by humidity or excess moisture
At All American HVAC, we want to help you keep cool all year round. You can count on our AC installation service in Schererville. We will work with you to determine the best system for your needs and budget and install it so you can enjoy cool, comfortable air.
Our technicians are trained to install all types of ACs, including ductless mini-splits, window units, central mini-splits, and more.
For more information about our AC installation services in Schererville, contact us today at 219-600-3567.
Furnace Repair Services in Schererville
The weather is getting a little chilly, and you may notice that your furnace isn’t producing as much heat as it usually does. Did you know this could indicate that your furnace needs repairs? If your furnace isn’t working as it should, there are a few signs to look out for.
Firstly, if your furnace is making strange noises or has a burning smell, you may need to call an HVAC technician. This is because the more time your furnace runs, the more likely it is to break down.
If you have a gas furnace, look for signs of leaks around the exterior of your home. These leaks can cause carbon monoxide poisoning and require immediate attention from an HVAC technician.
If you have an oil-fired furnace, look for puddles on the floor near where the furnace is located. Do any puddles appear after shutting off the thermostat or turning off the power on your home’s heating system? If so, there could be a problem with the pump that circulates hot water through pipes under floorboards and walls.
Other signs to look out for include:
- Your home temperature is warmer than usual
- The pilot light is out on your gas furnace
- The blower motor on your furnace makes an unusual noise or doesn’t turn on at all when needed
If any of these things happen, call All American HVAC right away. We will come and take a look at your system and make any necessary repairs so you can get back to enjoying your home’s perfect temperature without worrying about whether or not it will work properly tomorrow morning.
For the best furnace repair service Schererville, call us now.
Furnace Installation Services in Schererville
If you are in Schererville, we want you to know that a furnace is a great investment for your home or business. Why? Because furnaces ensure your home or business is always warm, which means it’s also safe and comfortable for you.
Furnaces are designed to heat your home or business with hot air. They use electricity or natural gas to put out this hot air, making it easier to maintain a comfortable temperature.
The great thing about furnaces is that they are customizable. You can choose from a wide range of different styles and sizes based on the size of your home or business and what kind of heating system will work best for your needs. So, what are the benefits of installing a furnace?
- Improved air quality: Furnaces filter out potentially harmful particles from the air
- Reduced energy costs: Furnaces use less energy than other heating systems, thus lower costs on your electricity bill each month
- Less maintenance: Furnaces have fewer parts that need replacing or cleaning
- Noise reduction. Newer furnaces are quieter than older models, so you can enjoy quiet nights without clanging and banging noises
And that’s just the beginning. So what are you waiting for? Call us today, and let us help you install a furnace at your home in Schererville. Furnace installation is easy with us. We will handle everything from start to finish, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Just sit back and relax while we take care of everything.
Ready to get started on your system? 219-600-3567 is the number to call.
Mini-Split Repair Services in Schererville
Your mini-split is one of the most important parts of your home, and it’s probably not something you think about very often. But if you notice that it isn’t working properly or if it begins to show signs of age and wear, there are a few things you can check out for to determine whether it needs repairs.
- Noisy operation: If you hear a high-pitched whine or a squeaking sound, the compressor may be faulty
- Water leaks: If water leaks from your system, you might have a leak in the condenser coil, or the refrigerant is low
- Dirty filter: If the filter is dirty, it may be restricting airflow and cause issues with performance
- Temperature fluctuations: If one room seems warmer than another room at all times, but there’s nothing wrong with the thermostat settings or airflow, there may be a problem with your system
- High operating costs: If your monthly bills are high even when you haven’t changed your thermostat settings, you should have your system checked
If you are experiencing these issues, call a professional to come and take a look at your system. Our technicians have decades of experience servicing all types of mini-splits, so we know how to diagnose problems quickly and effectively, no matter how basic or complex they are.
And if your mini-split breaks down after hours, you can take advantage of our 24/7 emergency services. Just call us, and we will dispatch a technician to come and fix your system.
Looking for a mini-split repair service in Schererville? Call us now.
Mini-split Installation Services in Schererville
One of the most important things you can do for your home or business is to ensure you have a functional heating and cooling system. When it comes to your HVAC system, many options are available for you. But one of the most popular choices is a mini-split.
A mini-split uses electricity to move heat from one place to another. You can use them for heating and cooling applications, which makes them an excellent choice for a homeowner who wants to save money on energy costs without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
A mini-split comes with numerous benefits, such as:
- They use less energy than other types of heating systems, which saves you money on your energy bills every month
- They work well with existing boilers and furnaces. So, you don’t need to replace these systems when installing a new mini-split
- They are efficient at transferring heat from one place to another. Hence, they provide both heating and cooling services
- Mini-splits don’t require ductwork installation like traditional furnaces. This saves money on installation costs
Need a pro to install your mini-split? 219-600-3567 is the magic number.
Looking for 24 hour emergency hvac near me? Choose All American HVAC
For your Schererville HVAC services, we are the best to call. Our team of trained and licensed professionals has been servicing the needs of homeowners and businesses throughout Schererville for years. We would love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. We have affordable rates, constant availability, and a short wait time for same-day service. Our technicians are available 24/7 to handle any of your HVAC emergencies.
Contact us online or call us at 219-600-3567 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our HVAC services in Schererville.
Local Information About Schererville
When looking for a place to settle down and raise your family, Schererville is a perfect choice. Schererville is a town with a rich history and many attractions. Some notable landmarks include the Historic Lincoln Highway Marker and the Cedar Lake Historical Association Museum.
If you are looking for things to do when you visit Schererville, we recommend visiting Peter G. Redar Memorial Park or Rohrman Park. Hike or bike along the Erie Lackawanna Trail. And if you are hungry and want to try some of the local cuisine, stop by Teibel’s for dinner. Also, you can try Bullpen Bar & Grill for something more casual but still tasty.
Schererville is also home to many local businesses that provide home services such as window replacement, carpet cleaning, tree trimming, roofing installation, and plumbing.
Our Services include: